The Corporate Workplace is Changing. Is Your Organization Ready?
Join us for two days full of insider tips from some of the biggest names in HR at HR Transform 2018 on April 4th & 5th, 2018 at The Mirage, Las Vegas, Nevada. Also known as: the most important HR conference date you need to add to your calendar. Why? Because industry leaders from dozens of major companies like Amazon, Walmart and Johnson & Johnson will be coming together to discuss everything surrounding the future of the talent acquisition field.
TTL is offering a special rate of $895 through March 16, and then $1095 after March 16! This is $200 off the current rate and is for new registrations only. Register with this link to receive the discount!Join @TalentTechLabs at @HR_Transform for the latest on tech and talent trends! Full details here… #HRT2018 Click To Tweet
What You Can Expect From HR Transform 2018:
- See how technology can help you create a sustainable competitive advantage
- Discuss building an employee brand in today’s competitive talent landscape
- Improve the full lifecycle of employment through application of data and analytics
- Hear new approaches to manage an ever-changing, multi-generational workforce
- Discuss issues arising from technology, such as artificial intelligence and predictive analytics
- Understand what investors want from entrepreneurs and see which deals are being funded
- Plus – Machine learning, automation, robots and more!
Engage peers in senior roles from forward-thinking companies. Network with entrepreneurs, investors, fellow innovators and develop partnerships with leading participants in the industry. See the leading edge across all aspects of HR including Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Learning and Development, Retention, Performance Management, Benefits, Culture and more. Learn about where the mindset of the industry is heading, and see firsthand what investors across the globe are eager to fund.
HR Transform brings together founders of HR-focused startups, investors funding those startups and executives driving the HR strategy for their organizations. Meet other leaders who are not only thinking about the changes ahead but actually laying the groundwork for that future today.
Take a look at some of the must-see speakers at HR Transform 2018:
- Allie Hanegan, Director of HR – Egencia, Expedia’s corporate travel business
- Amber Grewal, VP of Global Talent Acquisition – IBM
- Sjoerd Gehring, VP of Talent Acquisition and Employee Experience – Johnson & Johnson
- Jonathan Kestenbaum, Managing Director – Talent Tech Labs
- Joel Martinez, HR Director Consumer – Amazon
- Diane Vavrasek, VP of HR – Jet.com and Walmart U.S. eCommerce Retail
Attending HR Transform will give you the insights to understand the competitive landscape of the HR industry. The goal is to leave you with deep insight into the forces shaping the future of talent acquisition and talent management.
Many facets of developing technology and popular trends will be focus topics at HR Transform. Artificial intelligence, predictive analytics, employee wellness, employer branding, bring-your-own-software and even virtual reality – HR Transform will cover the implications these have on businesses and the way they manage human resources.
Experience all the sessions offered at this incredible two-day conference and gain the knowledge you need about the future of talent acquisition today! We’ll see you April 4th and 5th at The Mirage, Las Vegas, Nevada for HR Transform 2018!
TTL is offering a special rate of $895 through March 16, and then $1095 after March 16! This is $200 off the current rate and is for new registrations only. Register with this link to receive the discount!