STAFFING COVID-19 WORKGROUP RECAP
New Lab Notes for May 2020
With the COVID-19 pandemic forcing an unprecedented number of the workforce to go remote, Talent Tech Labs launched a virtual Workgroup on COVID-19 for like-minded leaders to share their challenges and discuss timely topics, strategies, and developments.
TTL’s Lab Notes Report is a recap on the key findings from this May Staffing COVID-19 Workgroup virtual roundtable. In the May Staffing COVID-19 Lab Notes, you will gain insight into the following topics:
- How hiring demand remains highly variable by industry based on what’s essential
- How the new remote environment exposes workflow gaps
- How onboarding virtually creates bottlenecks and how to overcome these challenges
- New recruiting innovations in response to COVID-19
- Success stories of companies with positive outcomes on their remote employee workforce
Get Your Exclusive Report
Download our Lab Notes Report now to hear from the frontlines about these critical topics.