The intersection of technology and talent acquisition.
Talent Tech Next Dinner Series
Talent acquisition has never been so dynamic and with so many innovations coming to market, it can be hard to pinpoint the right recruitment technologies you need to stay competitive in the war for talent. This is why we created the Talent Tech NEXT Dinner Series, a multi-city tour that enables forward-thinking talent executives to learn, engage, and network with industry peers in an informal setting.
In these sessions, attendees will gain insights–backed by research–into:
- How the talent acquisition ecosystem is evolving and what new categories are being created or axed based on industry trends
- Consolidations taking place in this space and how they’re affecting existing recruitment stacks and what the technology stack of the future could look like
- Best practices and personal insights for purchasing new technology and “future-proofing” what you already have
Attendance is by invitation or referral; however, a limited number of seats are available for individuals outside of the TTL and sponsor networks. For consideration, please email us at email@example.com.
Talent Tech Labs (TTL) is a research and advisory firm driven by a mission to help companies recruit better by selecting the right technology. In the last few years, we’ve seen the roles of talent acquisition leaders increasingly transform into strategic contributors, with an expectation they are fluent in TA technologies. Given the density of the marketplace and the influx of new technologies being introduced, how do leaders know what tool is promising, worth their time, and the best place to make investments? How do they separate the hype from reality? By partnering with us.
Check back for more details coming soon!
Sponsorship opportunities are available for a single event or a series. We are currently accepting inquiries for Q3/Q4 of 2020 and early 2021.
Exclusive dinner sponsor in partnership with Talent Tech Labs
Full-service topic selection and content development that is aligned with your brand and business development goals
- Exclusive dinner sponsor in partnership with Talent Tech Labs
- Full-service topic selection and content development that is aligned with your brand and business development goals
- Dedicated event planner
- Timely registration reporting
- Attendance list with full business card information
For details, please email Jonathan Kestenbaum, Managing Director, at J@talenttechlabs.com.