DON’T MISS THIS EXCLUSIVE EVENT
March 30, 2021 2:00 pm EST
The Case for a Unified Talent Intelligence Platform for Talent Management and Acquisition
This virtual, free webinar reveals the benefits of integrating your talent management and acquisition strategies. You'll gain deep insights into what a unified talent intelligence platform looks like. Register now to unleash the power of a unified talent intelligence platform.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN FROM THE EVENT
This Virtual Webinar Will:
- Provide insights into the benefits of an AI-powered Talent Intelligence Platform for TA and TM
- Explain how (and which) TM capabilities can advance talent strategies
- Show what an AI-powered unified Talent Intelligence Platform for TA and TM looks like
- Reveal market examples and metrics on leveraging an AI-powered Talent Intelligence Platform for TA and TM
- Shed light on a basic framework and roadmap for implementing a Talent Intelligence Platform
By Attending This Event,
You Will Gain:
- A deeper understanding of the value of a single source of talent intelligence
- In-depth examples of organizations using AI to unlock the potential of total talent
- The key benefits of an AI-powered talent intelligence platform for TA and TM
Head of TTL Research
David leads a global team of analysts in the creation and development of Talent Tech Labs market research (surveys, trends, data analysis, benchmarking, decision support, etc.) and dissemination of research content via published reports, conferences and webinars.
Vice President of Strategic Marketing at Eightfold.ai
Mihir oversees product marketing and innovation. Prior to this role, Mihir started and built the Professional Services, Support, and Training teams at Eightfold. Mihir came to Eightfold from Lyft, where he was the General Manager for California and Director of Operations for Lyft. Prior to his career in tech, Mihir spent over a decade in healthcare, spanning work across provider strategy consulting, revenue cycle management, and medical device product management.
Vice President of Global Talent Acquisition at TriNet
Grant leads the global talent acquisition, HR technology, and HR operations functions at TriNet. As an experienced talent leader, Grant knows that talent strategies must support business strategies. Prior to joining TriNet, Grant delivered forward-looking talent strategies as a talent acquisition leader at Gilead Sciences.
ABOUT THE PRESENTING COMPANIES
Eightfold is the industry’s first Talent Intelligence Platform, built for enterprises, to address Talent Acquisition and Management in a holistic fashion.
Eightfold’s patented, deep learning artificial intelligence platform empowers people to pursue the career path of their choosing.
About Talent Tech Labs
Talent Tech Labs is a research firm committed to identifying emerging technologies that uniquely solve the business and human challenges of Talent Acquisition. Top staffing firms, talent executives, and functional leaders across a variety of industries harness Talent Tech Labs to increase efficiency, clear the noise, and gain expert advice on recruitment technology.