New Trends Report
The Power of Robotic Process Automation for Your Recruitment Function
With the unprecedented pandemic and the dramatic shift to the “new normal,” the need for automation in recruitment processes has never been greater. The power of automation processes and conversational AI for recruitment and talent acquisition is limitless. We are at the cusp of an automation revolution, and this Trends Report will provide insight and inspiration for your organization to leverage this technology today.
In this Trends Report you’ll gain:
- An understanding of what Robotic Process Automation and AI mean for your recruitment function and how to dispel common misconceptions
- Knowledge of how to take advantage of RPA to simplify payrolls, reduce onboarding process time, and increase the pace of talent acquisition
- An awareness of the aspects of the recruiting life cycle conversational AI recruiting platforms can handle and how to measure the success of these solutions
- A concrete plan of how to overcome challenges when adopting automation solutions
Download our Free Trends Report now.
The Power of Automation and Conversational AI for Your Recruitment Function
Get the Scoop From Big Names in the Space
Hear detailed success stories from companies who are experts in recruitment process automation strategies and learn how to replicate them for your own team.
This Trends Report Features:
A detailed overview of RPA for HR leaders from UiPath, the largest provider of bot technology in the world
A case study from BASF, the largest chemical producer in the world, about how and why their talent acquisition team created its own bot
A written version of a fireside chat between Mya and Paradox, the leading vendors in Conversational AI Bots
An article on the practical, tactical learnings of deploying bots by the former Director of KMPG’s Intelligent Automation Center of Excellence
Talent Tech Labs is on a mission to elevate the state of the art in recruitment through technology.
We do this by equipping top corporate talent executives and staffing company leaders with the right mix of:
- Market Intelligence
- Industry Insights
- Human Guidance
- Decision Support
- We are the only research and advisory firm entirely focused on Talent Acquisition (TA) technologies.
- We are 100% independent, which means our information is free of bias.
- From an agnostic point-of-view, we demystify the complicated, emerging TA technology landscape, so buyers can make the best decision.
- We empower buyers to choose the right tools and solutions wisely and confidently in order to attract and hire the talent they need to succeed.