The Impact of Generational Shifts on the Workforce and TA Tech Strategies
As younger generations start to take the lion’s share of the workforce, companies will need to take into account their preferences and expectations in their job search. The value Millennials and Post-Millennials place on personalization, speed of communication, and variability within projects and roles is not necessarily the same as the older generations that have made up the majority of the market prior to 2016.
This report highlights changes in workforce demographics and discusses how technology can be used to address its implications.
In this Lab Notes Report, you’ll gain:
- Data by Generation on The Rise of Millennials and Post-Millennials in the Workforce
- A 2030 Generational Forecast Report
- Knowledge of the technology that will probably benefit/grow driven by the generational shifts
About this Lab Notes Report
The Talent Tech Lab Notes™ series of reports were designed to provide cutting edge information on new technologies and solutions that may be extremely innovative and impactful, but are likely not yet fully mature. As such, these reports are more forward-looking, and present an idea of where the market is headed.
Talent Tech Labs is on a mission to elevate the state of the art in recruitment through technology.
We do this by equipping top corporate talent executives and staffing company leaders with the right mix of:
- Market Intelligence
- Industry Insights
- Human Guidance
- Decision Support
- We are the only research and advisory firm entirely focused on the talent technology landscape.
- We are 100% independent, which means our information is free of bias.
- From an agnostic point-of-view, we demystify the complicated, emerging talent technology landscape, so buyers can make the best decision.
- We empower buyers to choose the right tools and solutions wisely and confidently in order to attract and hire the talent they need to succeed.