The Best Insights Come from Real Life Experiences
Collaboration is critical for the success of any business and we it’s equally important for our members. By interacting and sharing ideas, you get the opportunity to learn how others think, negotiate, and operate when it comes to talent acquisition and staffing. Enabling you to gain new perspective and refine your own decision-making process.
Special Topic Workgroups
New! Introducing TTL Workgroups. TTL Workgroups are virtual roundtables among TA and Staffing Leaders hosted monthly around specific topics. Typically reserved for members only, we are opening our first workgroup up free to the public. Our first topic will be around Talent Acquisition during COVID-19.
Events & Webinars
We work with a number of industry partners to bring you live content that is engaging, relevant, and timely.
- Hear the latest research and gain actionable insights
- Meet industry leaders, subject matter experts, and technology providers
- Learn what technologies are your peers are using or thinking of buying
- Grow your professional network
We also offer generous partner discounts and complimentary tickets for select events.
Digital Collaboration Lab
Get the advice and support you need–in real time, regardless of geographic boundaries.
- Clarify assumptions about a particular technology
- Engage in high-level debates and gain new perspectives
- Schedule a time to connect offline with members in your city
- Ask questions and receive feedback
If you’re a current member, please log into your account to access this feature.
Twice a year our members converge in a major city for two-days of team building, learning, and peer support. If you’re interested in hosting a future Executive Forum, we’d love to hear from you!
TTL Growth Lab
We bring together high-growth technology startups, investors, and talent executives for quarterly pitch-style webinars. These curated sessions aim to foster two-way communication between providers and buyers, allowing both sides to learn, share, and connect–without the sales pitch.