At Talent Tech Labs, we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technological trends and research, which is why we’ve partnered with Candidate.ly to bring forward a report featuring the latest in Staffing Technology.
Alongside Candidate.ly, we are very excited to announce the launch of the Staffing Technology Report! This report features the responses of over 100 staffing professionals and reveals insights into the staffing technology landscape. Now more than ever, your staffing technology decisions have the power to make or break your internal and external strategies, making it imperative you dive deep into the latest happenings in this sector.
Staffing Technology Report Findings
The report is divided into three parts. The first section is a general overview of staffing technology and future trends, the second includes an evaluation of existing technology capabilities, and the last is about the ROI of different technologies.Take a look at the most recent Staffing Technology Report released by @Candidately & @TalentTechLabs! Find out more: Click To Tweet
The report not only explores some challenges in staffing technology but also provides great recommendations and tips on improving those metrics.
Tips provided in this report include:
- How staffing firms can improve the recruiter experience
- How to improve your candidate sourcing strategy
- Must-have features for applicant tracking systems
- The best candidate assessment & selection tests
- Tool tips from the Talent Tech Labs team
- And more!
Some of the report highlights include:
- Only 36% of staffing operators think their firm is ahead of the curve when it comes to technology
- “Automation processes” and “digitizing staffing processes” are the biggest opportunities for staffing firms.
- Only 1 of 10 staffing agencies have effective online staffing capabilities.
- 3.4/5 points is the average rating for existing technology capabilities. The highest rated technology capability is “Recruiter Experience” with a 3.7/5 point rating, and the worst is “Self-Service Capabilities Clients” with 3 of 5 points.
- Job boards have the highest ROI, followed by ATS, interview scheduling tools, and online staffing capabilities. The lowest ROI was reported for chatbots.
Get your hands on the latest staffing technology statistics and stay ahead of forecasted trends.Download the newest Staffing Technology Report from @Candidately in collaboration with @TalentTechLabs! Get more insights here: Click To Tweet
About The Organizations
Candidate.ly is the market-leading client portal for Bullhorn. It reduces the busy work associated with candidate submissions and helps recruiters and account managers to create stunning candidate submissions right from within Bullhorn.
Share candidates with clients as a link instead of attaching resumes to an email. Get faster client feedback, see when a client viewed your submission, increase client satisfaction and make more placements.
To learn more, visit: www.candidate.ly
Talent Tech Labs is an independent, unbiased research and advisory firm focused on analyzing talent technology. Rooted in research for nearly a decade, we help HR and talent leaders better understand the complex talent technology market and provide the strategic direction to transform their business through the intelligent use of technology… today and well into the future.
For more information about Talent Tech Labs, visit www.talenttechlabs.com.
Download the report for free here.
To learn more about how TTL can advise you on which tools and technologies will work best for you now and in the future, reach out to us today.