Nominate. Vote. Win.
Who will be the Recruiting Startup of the Year? It’s up to YOU to nominate and vote for your favorite Talent Acquisition Technology Startup!
Join us at the Hiring Success Conference hosted by SmartRecruiters to see the winner be awarded and watch them pitch their startup to some of the biggest companies out there including, Adidas, IKEA, VISA and more!
#Hire18 will be hosted in Sunny San Francisco, March 12-14th. Bots, augmented reality, big data, machine learning, and blockchain tech finally took roots in recruiting! So who will take home the crown as the first Recruiting Startup of the Year?
The winning startup will earn $10,000 in sponsorships and press and will pitch their startup to 1,000 prospects at the conference including Adidas, VISA, IKEA and more!Calling all Recruiting #Startups! Have you nominated your startup for the Recruiting Startup of the Year Award at #Hire18? Click To Tweet
Have a few questions about how this works? Take a look below to get in on all the details of the Recruiting Startup of the Year Award:
- I want to nominate a startup, what are the requirements?
- The startup must have less than: 5 years in existence, 5 million raised, 5 million in revenue
- How do I go about putting in a nomination for my startup or another startup?
- Nominations can be made through the #Hire18 (hire18.com) website by scrolling to the bottom of current nominations list and clicking “Nominate a Startup”.
- When do nominations end?
- Nominations need to be in by February 20th, 2018.
- How do I vote for a nominee?
- Voting takes place online before the conference by clicking on the nominee and hitting the “vote” button to access social sharing options. To see a full list of current nominees and to vote, click here.
- How does the voting process work?
- Votes are tallied by social shares on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Totals are read directly from social share APIs and may be delayed up to 60 minutes.
- When does voting close?
- Voting will close March 1, 2018.
- What does the winning recruiting startup receive?
- The winning startup will get to pitch to over 1000 prospects like Adidas, VISA, IKEA…etc. They will also be seen by a judging panel of investors, C-suite, & analysts. Along with that, they will receive $10,000 in sponsorship and press.
Seems like something your startup would be interested in? Do you know of a startup that you want to nominate? Be sure to get those nominations and votes in and let your followers do the rest!
Not only is the Recruiting Startup of the Year Award Ceremony happening at this two-day conference but experts from around the world are coming together to speak and join you in San Francisco, speakers include: Steve Fogarty from Adidas (@fogarty_stephen), Kathryn Minshew from The Muse @kmin), Johnny Campbell from Social Talent (@JohnnyCampbell) and our very own Jonathan Kestenbaum (@JKestenbaum)! Check out the full list of speakers here!Attending #Hire18 in March? Be sure to vote for your favorite Recruiting Startup of the Year to help them pitch to over 1000 prospects! Click To Tweet
This is where the Future of Recruiting begins and we want to see YOU on March 12-14th to explore #Hire18 and get insight from global recruiters, industry leaders, and inspiring thinkers such as yourselves. Curious what you’ll get to experience? Take a look below at some of the must see sessions at #Hire18:
Explore the rest of the sessions offered at this incredible two-day recruiting conference and start building your agenda, today! Still need to get registered for the conference? No problem, we have you covered…click here to get you and your team registered and join Talent Tech Labs this March at the Future of Recruiting. Watch the top startup pitch and win the first Recruiting Startup of the Year Award! Get registered now to receive the Advanced pricing and snag your ticket before it’s gone!